In Studio Schedule
In order to follow state regulations, we will need to require a reservation before you can attend class due to the fact will can only have a total of 17 students in the studio at one time.
• You can only attend one of the reserved classes per day. This is only to make
it fair for all students. If you sign up earlier, unfortunately it will not be counted.
• 5:30 am and Saturday/Sunday morning classes can start the reservations
anytime the day before the scheduled class. We will notify you if you did not
make it in and put you on a waiting list if desired.
• All night classes, you can only start reserving your spot anytime the day of
• Please be sure to cancel if you are unable to attend a class you have reserved
to open a spot for another student.
Cancelling a Pre-registered Class or $15 Fee.
You must cancel your registration if you are unable to attend the class you pre-registered for. If you sign up for class and don’t cancel and don't show up, you will automatically be charged a $15 fee to your credit card.
NOTE for ALL Morning Class Cancellations:
• If you are going to cancel any of the morning classes, please be sure to do so before 9 pm the night before so that we can give another student that may be on the waiting list the chance to come to class. Otherwise, there will be a $15 charge.
Thank you so much for understanding we value and appreciate you all. We just want to be fair to everyone.
136 Church Street, Naugatuck CT