As part of these re-opening guidelines, we are limited to 17 students at any one time. To comply with this requirement, we ask all students to do the following:
- Reservations are required. You will need to sign-up for each class in advance. (unfortunately, for now, you will be unable to show up to class without a reservation)
- Leave promptly to allow for the next group of students to come in.
- Only dance fitness/Tabata/Line Dance classes will be offered at this time.
- No equipment will be used for now. 6/17/20-7/1/20
- We will offer up to Three 30min to 1.5 hour - fitness classes in the evening to allow more members to attend class. We will offer outdoor classes as well for those who do not get into studio, weather permitting. Unfortunately for now, you will only be able to attend one to ensure other students have an opportunity to attend a class.
- We will still be offering the virtual classes which will still include ONE dance and ONE strength, so you can still get your desired workout in.
- If you Have been ill.... experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms we ask that you kindly stay HOME !
THANK YOU for being patient and understanding so we can all practice safe social distancing.
136 Church Street, Naugatuck CT